Programmatic Media Buyer
Switch Performance is a Digital Marketing leader providing an AI powered, programmatic native DSP reaching across more than 50 SSP network integrations and delivering up to -50% reduction in media costs. Registered in London, UK we are seeking several full-time/ part-time remote media buyers and campaign optimisation specialists to join our growing company. The position(s) is responsible for managing the purchase of paid traffic from a variety of sources including; programmatic native, as well as the potential for Google search, display and FB Ads. The role also requires account optimisation, client account management and the analysis of the subsequent results. The selected candidate will set-up, manage and optimize in-house campaigns of a variety of campaigns, traffic and offer types starting with the iGaming vertical, as well as deploying various bidding methods.
- Experience buying traffic online (ie Programmatic, Native, Google Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- Experience buying lead gen campaigns with knowledge of how lead generation funnels work
- Priority given to CPA affiliate experience
- Knowledge of Google analytics and other analytics software
- Accustomed to communicating using IM tools such as Skype, Slack, Zoom etc.
- Able to keep up with digital advertising and internet marketing trends
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Must be able to demonstrate previous cases of campaigns managed that had positive ROAS
- Experience in Click Funnels, HotJar, or other software is an asset
- Native Advertising buying experience is a major asset (ie RevContent, Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, Content.Ad, or an equivalent)
- Experience of re-targeting campaigns and vendors such AdRoll, Criteo, Appier also an advantage
- Analysis and optimization capabilities are key
Compensation is expected pro-rata $50,000. Contracted rates may be discussed.
To apply for this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org